Monday, March 16, 2009

Yep its a definitely that we are taking the baby at 38 weeks. Maurice will be home in a week and will have time off until the baby is here and some time after as well. So we will be able to get everything ready. Same results at the doctor except that my blood pressure did go down. I go Friday for a stress test to make sure the heart rate for the baby is staying on track. Then back to my OB Tuesday for my exam. Gosh I can not wait until these appointments are over. Hope all is going good for everyone else.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with it all and get your rest in now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay then you better phone me when you are at the hospital I'd like to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all continues to go well and pretty soon you will get to meet the new addition!

    ReplyDelete