Thursday, March 26, 2009

He's HOME
















So Maurice surprised me and came home early. He had a few days off before he has to start working. But good news is that there here in Ogden so he will be home every night. YAY!! So I went in seen my doctor on Tuesday and she feels that we will have the baby on the 7th of April. So its always nice to have a complete plan. I just hope things do not change. Maurice has been busy trying to finish the baby's room the last 2 days. He is so excited. Anyway I took a few pictures and thought I would share. Things still are not completely finished but they are getting really close to it. For some reason they turned out yellow. Guess I need to check the camera. Hope all is well with everything. Take care.

6 comments:

  1. About time you get Him to help you around the house. things look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am so happy for you! The nursery looks adorable! I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good and glad Maurice will be close by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your glad he is home. The room looks cute. Hopefully everything will go well with the delivery. Maybe you will get fooled like we did and have an April fools day baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi-- glad your sweetheart is home and working close -- that's a very nice and fun baby's room but I thought the baby's room was going to be cowboy style.Because I started to paint some horses...wink!Love Kristeen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little room, and glad to see Maurice is home, that would be one less stress to worry about. Good luck, boy its coming fast; Good luck and hope it all goes well - fast and EASY!

    ReplyDelete