Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I went to the doctor on Monday and for the second week in a row they found surgar and protien in my urine. My blood presure is also rising high. Talking to my doctor she feels that we should take the baby at 38 weeks instead. So around the 3 or 6th of April we will be having our blessing. I am feeling good. But with having Type 2 diabetes the pregnancy is starting to show the signs of it even with the medication. So we are just going to stay on the safe side. Maybe things will change. I will keep you all posted.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with it all, maybe this will turn out to be a good thing sense you get to plan when you will have him and that way Maurice knows when to be home, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care of your self. keeps us in the loop as the time gets closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love a plan. That way your hubby will for sure be there! Keep me posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness -- be talking to you soon!Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try to take it easy and just think that is not that far away!! Having a plan is good.

    ReplyDelete