Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Parker One year old Pictures














































Its been a really fast year. I have dreamed about being a mother for many years and now it has all came true. Maurice and I are so grateful for this chance to be parents and not one day have we taken it for granted. We have been so blessed to have Parker and he is such a fun, loving, healthy baby. He is always happy and does not give us any problems. This last year has been the time of our lives. I look forward to the rest of the years and watching him grow and learn.

5 comments:

  1. One the happiest little guy I have known.. And so good looking! I love ALL the photos -- I can see how hard It could be to just pick one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, he looks like a little man! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has got to be the more handsome little one year old out there.
    Adorable.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures, he is the cutiest and sweetest baby and we would take him home any day. Hope he had a wonderful b-day and things turn out okay for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie..I can't belive he is one, time has gone so quickly... the pictures are so, so cute... I agree, Motherhood is a wonderful blessing....

    ReplyDelete